Forever Captured Photography specializes in Newborn, Children's and Wedding Fine Art Photography.
A passion for Newborns, I like to photograph them within the first two weeks of life to capture all their tiny sweetness before it quickly disappears.
To book a session please call 306-221-5290
We serve the Saskatoon, Sk area.
Email
forevercapturedphotography@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Toon Trendz

Where can we find this cute spot to shop??
501B Nelson Rd
306-244-5437

There is a trendy new spot in town for todays babies and children.
Moms will love the selection!!
I stopped in the other day and loved everything I saw in there.
There were the most adorable raingear sets that included an adorable hanger that comes with the raincoat. You can even get a matching bag to go with the gear.
The sizes start way down at Newborn and go up to early teen sizings!!
The big names such as Mexx,Blu, Point Zero to name a few...
Here are a couple of images to show you what you can find.






I absolutely adore these boots and want a pair for myself lol


Also for those that have been wondering what to do about the whole water bottle issues that have occured there are these new bottles here that they carry in various sizes.
Check them out so you can get your water quota each day..
I know since this whole issue came up I either spend a fortune on individual water bottles or I am simply not drinking my water.

3 comments:

  1. i've heard great things about the klean kanteen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with your water?? Cool looking bottles anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    There is nothing wrong with my water.
    It just seems that I desire to drink it from a bottle rather than a glass.
    It is so much easier for me to measure my comsumption through bottles than counting glasses. LOL

    ReplyDelete