Forever Captured Photography specializes in Newborn, Children's and Wedding Fine Art Photography.
A passion for Newborns, I like to photograph them within the first two weeks of life to capture all their tiny sweetness before it quickly disappears.
To book a session please call 306-221-5290
We serve the Saskatoon, Sk area.
Email
forevercapturedphotography@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Hard To Choose

It took me a bit to decide which ones to show. There were so many to choose from.
These guys were so fantastic for me and got along awesome with each other. It was really nice to see!
I know mom loves Black and White but the one of them together shouted to be shown in color lol...


2 comments:

  1. LUUUV the B&W's...I would die for shots like this of my kids. Well...not die...but you get my point. LOL!

    Beautiful job!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Can't wait to see the rest!
    Lezlie :)

    ReplyDelete