Forever Captured Photography specializes in Newborn, Children's and Wedding Fine Art Photography.
A passion for Newborns, I like to photograph them within the first two weeks of life to capture all their tiny sweetness before it quickly disappears.
To book a session please call 306-221-5290
We serve the Saskatoon, Sk area.
Email
forevercapturedphotography@yahoo.ca

Monday, December 01, 2008

A Photographer's Dream

This little peanut was so tiny. I kept remarking on it and asked how much she weighed only to discover that once apon a time my 14 yr old weighed less than her when he was born. Unbeleivable.
I am so happy they captured these moments of her as coming from one who knows how quickly you forget how tiny they really were..
One of daddy's girl and one in the basket mom had there. As soon as I got back into the city I went racing to the stores and proceeded to buy 2 new baskets lol...

1 comment:

  1. Love the texture in the first photo. Really awesome shots on this blog! Wow.

    ReplyDelete