Forever Captured Photography specializes in Newborn, Children's and Wedding Fine Art Photography.
A passion for Newborns, I like to photograph them within the first two weeks of life to capture all their tiny sweetness before it quickly disappears.
To book a session please call 306-221-5290
We serve the Saskatoon, Sk area.
Email
forevercapturedphotography@yahoo.ca

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Around The Tree

When I arrived mom had a bunch of adorable ideas for family pictures.
I know that all they want is that one special image but I think I captured a few.
Singing Rudolf The Red Nose Rain Deer helped this session to run pretty smoothly.
After we were done the children went off to play. I was so impressed with their good and quiet behavior! Much quieter than our house. LOL
Here are a couple of peeks into our adventure

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them!!!!!!!! Great job S! I can't wait to make my Christmas cards now!

    ReplyDelete