Forever Captured Photography specializes in Newborn, Children's and Wedding Fine Art Photography.
A passion for Newborns, I like to photograph them within the first two weeks of life to capture all their tiny sweetness before it quickly disappears.
To book a session please call 306-221-5290
We serve the Saskatoon, Sk area.
Email
forevercapturedphotography@yahoo.ca

Friday, December 05, 2008

A Few Little Secrets About Me

I was sitting here editing a wedding listening to the end credits of a movie of the song playing during it and thought
I always seem to love the songs that play at the end of the movie as the credits are rolling
When a train goes by and I am at the crossing stopped you will see my windows rolled down as I listen to the clanging bells and the roar of the train going by..
I love the noise of the fighter jets as they fly by at the airshow too...
I have a little secret stash of peanuts or m&m's at the desk while I edit...
I want every shot to be The Shot.
I am a perfectionist
I will add more as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment